Welcome to Adapidea, All the people who have knowledge of computers, or want to get information about computers. So there is definitely curiosity in them to know all keyboard shortcut keys. So today we are going to tell you about all keyboard shortcut keys in this post.
(All Keyboard shortcut keys) : This is a very important thing for a person working in an office. Anyway, everyone should know about all keyboard shortcut keys. Because computer keyboard shortcut keys save time. And we can do our work faster.
If you are a student and want to impress your friends, then you must also know about these keyboard shortcut keys.
What are the computer’s keyboard shortcut keys?
Before proceeding further, we need to know what is called a computer’s keyboard shortcut keys. In general, Computer keyboard shortcut keys or Computer keyboard combinations are those that you press on the keyboard to perform different tasks on the keyboard. For keyboard shortcut keys, you have to press 2 keys simultaneously. That’s why it is also called keyboard combination. Keyboard shortcut keys increase the speed of your work.
Because repeatedly using the mouse affects your speed. That’s why keyboard shortcut keys have been created so that the speed of your work can be increased.
If you use keyboard shortcuts once in a while, you can easily remember them. And once remembered, the speed of working on your computer will increase.
Types of Keyboard shortcut keys
We use many types of keyboard shortcut keys on the computer. That’s why they are divided into different types. That’s why I have divided keyboard shortcuts into types. So that it is easy for you people to understand keyboard shortcut keys and you can remember them easily. So here are the types of keyboard shortcuts.
Computer Shortcut Keys
- Basic keyboard shortcuts
- Alternate (Alt) key shortcuts
- Microsoft keyboard shortcut keys
- Microsoft excel shortcut keys
- Special character shortcut keys
- Function shortcut keys
- Internet Shortcut keys
- Windows Shortcut Keys
So these are the types of Computer shortcut keys. Now we will know about them in detail, how these computer’s keyboard shortcut keys work and what happens with which shortcut key.
Keyboard Shortcut Keys
First of all, let me tell you about the common computer shortcut keys which are commonly used. Use these Computer keyboards shortcuts anywhere, they will perform the same. Because some shortcut keys perform differently at different places. So here are some common computer shortcut keys.
|CTRL+A||Select All Text|
|CTRL+ALT+DEL||Quit Frozen App|
Basic Computer Keyboard Shortcut Keys
here your basic Computer Keyboard Shortcut Keys Will be told These keyboard shortcuts will be from A to Z by your ctrl. Meaning what will happen when you press these keys with ctrl on your keyboard.
|Ctrl+R||Reload / Right Alignment|
Alternate Keys (Alt)
Now we will tell you what are the shortcuts of alt keys and what you can do by pressing the alt key. So let’s now know the shortcuts of alt keys.
|Alt+E||With this key combination, you can open the edit option in your current program.|
|Alt+Enter||From this, you can see the properties|
|Alt+F||You can use this key combination to open the file menu in the current program|
|Alt+Tab||With this, you can switch open programs from one to another.|
|Alt+Shift+Tab||With this key, you can switch to your old program|
|Alt+Print Screen||With this, you can take a screenshot of your current screen.|
|Alt+F4||With this key, you can shut down your computer.|
Microsoft Computer shortcut keys
so now it’s my turn Microsoft computer shortcut keys of | In this, we will tell you which key combination Microsoft What can I do? So let’s start without delay.
- Ctrl + A – This keyboard key combination is used to select the entire page at once.
- Ctrl + B – This key combination is used to make the text bold.
- Ctrl + C – You can copy text
- Ctrl + D – This key combination changes the default font setting.
- Ctrl+E – To center the text
- Ctrl+F – To find a word
- Ctrl+G – To go directly to a page or line
- Ctrl+H – You can use this combination key to replace a word
- Ctrl+I – To italicize text
- Ctrl+J – To justify the paragraph
- Ctrl+K – To put a hyperlink on the page
- Ctrl+L – To left align text
- Ctrl+M – To increase the indent
- Ctrl+N – To create a new file
- Ctrl+O – To open the file
- Ctrl+P – To remove print
- Ctrl+Q – to end indent
- Ctrl+R – To write aligned text
- Ctrl+S – To save the file
- Ctrl+T – To increase the heading indent on the page
- Ctrl+U – for underlining
- Ctrl+V – To-page text
- Ctrl+W – to close the file
- Ctrl+X – To cut text
- Ctrl+Z – Undo
- Ctrl+] – With this, you can increase the font size
- Ctrl+[ – It is used to reduce the font size
Microsoft Excel Computer Shortcut Keys
If you use Microsoft Excel There would also be a desire to know the keyboard shortcuts And with these keyboard shortcuts, your working time will also be cut. So let’s now know the Microsoft Excel all Keyboard Shortcut Keys.
Excel Computer Shortcut Keys
- F2 — Alter the chosen cell
- F5 — Go to a particular cell. For instance, C6
- F7 — Spell actually takes a look at the chosen text as well as record
- F11 — Make an outline
- Ctrl + Shift + — Enter the ongoing time
- Ctrl + — Enter the ongoing date
- Alt + Shift + F1 — Supplement New Worksheet
- Shift + F3 — Open the Succeed equation window
- Shift + F5 — Raise search box
- Ctrl + A — Select all items in the worksheet
- Ctrl + B — Striking featured choice
- Ctrl + I — Italic featured determination
- Ctrl + K — Supplement interface
- Ctrl + U — Underline featured determination
- Ctrl + 5 — Strikethrough featured determination
- Ctrl + P — Raise the print discourse box to start printing
- Ctrl + Z — Fix the last activity
- Ctrl + F9 — Limit current window
- Ctrl + F10 — Augment at the present chosen window
- Ctrl + F6 — Switch between open exercise manuals/windows
- Ctrl + Page up — Move between Succeed worksheets in the equivalent Succeed report
- Ctrl + Page down — Move between Succeed worksheets in the equivalent Succeed archive
- Ctrl + Tab — Move between at least two open Succeed documents
- Everything + = — Make a recipe to add the above cells as a whole
- Ctrl + ‘ — Addition the worth of the above cell into the cell as of now chosen
- Ctrl + Shift + ! — Organization number in comma design
- Ctrl + Shift + $ — Configuration number in money design
- Ctrl + Shift + # — Arrangement number in date design
- Ctrl + Shift + % — Organization number in rate design
- Ctrl + Shift + ^ — Configuration number in logical organization
- Ctrl + Shift + @ — Configuration number in time design
- Ctrl + Bolt key — Move to the next segment of text
- Ctrl + Space — Select the whole section
- Shift + Space — Select the whole line
Special Character Shortcut Keys
- Shift + 1: Interjection Imprint ‘!’
- Shift + 2: At the rate ‘@’
- Shift + 3: Hashtag ‘#’
- Shift + 4: Dollar ‘$’
- Shift + 5: Rate ‘%’
- Shift + 6: Caret ‘^’
- Shift + 7: Ampersand ‘and’
- Shift + 8: Indicator ‘*’
- Shift + 9: Left Enclosure ‘(‘
- Shift + 0: Right Enclosure ‘)’
Keyboard Shortcut Keys Word
|To do this||Press|
|Open a document.||Ctrl+O|
|Create a new document.||Ctrl+N|
|Save the document.||Ctrl+S|
|Close the document.||Ctrl+W|
|Cut the selected content to the Clipboard.||Ctrl+X|
|Copy the selected content to the Clipboard.||Ctrl+C|
|Paste the contents of the Clipboard.||Ctrl+V|
|Select all document content.||Ctrl+A|
|Apply bold formatting to text.||Ctrl+B|
|Apply italic formatting to text.||Ctrl+I|
|Apply underline formatting to text.||Ctrl+U|
|Decrease the font size by 1 point.||Ctrl+Left bracket ([)|
|Increase the font size by 1 point.||Ctrl+Right bracket (])|
|Center the text.||Ctrl+E|
|Align the text to the left.||Ctrl+L|
|Align the text to the right.||Ctrl+R|
|Cancel a command.||Esc|
|Undo the previous action.||Ctrl+Z|
|Redo the previous action, if possible.||Ctrl+Y|
|Adjust the zoom magnification.||Alt+W, Q, then use the Tab key in the Zoom dialog box to go to the value you want.|
|Split the document window.||Ctrl+Alt+S|
|Remove the document window split.||Alt+Shift+C or Ctrl+Alt+S|
Function Shortcut Keys
Now we are going to tell you about the function keys. And we will tell you in full detail what function keys are and what you can do with which function key. So let’s start
What are Function keys?
The computer keyboard is a very important input device, and if we have to type any sentence or sentence, then without it we cannot type, there are a total of 12 function keys ranging from F1 to F12 in the computer keyboard.
F1 Function Key
F1 : When the computer is on, click this button to enter System Setup. From here, the boot order or other settings can be changed.
F2 Function Key
F2 : With the help of this key you can change the name of any file. The difference is that multiple files must have the same name, and selecting all of them can be renamed by pressing this key. By pressing this key in Microsoft Word, you can see the print preview of the file.
F3 Function Key
F3 : By clicking this function key, you can display the window search menu. If you want to search for something by pressing F3, a word in the web page or document, then you can search by pressing the function key F3.
F4 Function Key
F4 : Pressing this key in Microsoft Word will repeat the previous operation. It repeats, eg- the word written earlier will be repeated, and the word in bold will be repeated.
F5 Function Key
F5 : By using this key you can refresh your laptop or computer and if you open any website and you want to refresh the page, you can refresh the page by pressing F5.
F6 Function Key
F6 : By clicking on this, the contents of the open folder start appearing in Windows. Control + Shift + F6 is used to view multiple open documents at once in Microsoft Word.
F7 Function Key
F7 : If you are using a laptop then with the help of these Function Keys you can increase the volume, F7 Function Key is often used in Ms-Word, if you want to check to spell in MS Word then press F7 Can
F8 Function Key
F8 : This key is used to select text in Microsoft Word.
F9 Function Key
F9 : There is no use of this key in Windows, but most of its use is used in ms-word, it is used with shift and alt keys.
F10 Function Key
F10 : When you work with any software, a menu will open when you press this key. In addition, pressing F10 and Shift acts as the right mouse button.
F11 Function Key
F11 By using the Function keys of this function, you can use the browser in full-screen mode.
F12 Function Key
F12 : Pressing this key in Microsoft Word will open the option of save as. The Microsoft file is saved by pressing F12 and Shift.
Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Symbols
|alt + 0169||copyright symbol ©|
|alt + 0176||degree symbol °|
|alt + 0252||check symbol √|
|alt + 38||and symbol &|
|alt + 7||bullet symbol •|
|alt + 35||number symbol #|
|alt + 247||approximately symbol ≈|
|alt + 0248||diameter symbol ø|
|alt + 26||arrow symbol →|
|alt + 9733||star symbol ★|
|alt + 3||heart symbol ❤︎|
Internet Computer Shortcut Keys
- Ctrl + T: This will open a new tab.
- Ctrl + N: It will open a new window.
- Ctrl + I: With this, we will be able to see our favorites.
- Ctrl + D: Will add the current site to your favorites.
- Ctrl + P: Can print the current page.
- Ctrl+J: Can check downloads.
- Ctrl + H: You can view your web browsing history.
- Ctrl + F4: The background tab will be closed.
- Ctrl + Tab: Switch tabs.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: With this, we will be able to open the Tab which we had closed.
- Ctrl+Shift+Del: We can delete web browsing history.
- Ctrl + (+ or -): This can increase or decrease the size of the page.
Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Windows
- Windows Key + D: With this, we can Display and Hide our Desktop.
- Windows Key + E: This opens Explorer.
- Windows Key + F: Can search Files and Folders.
- Windows Key + M: Can minimize all Windows.
- Windows Key + R: The Run Menu opens.
- Windows Key + F1: Windows Help and Support open.
- Windows Key + Tab: Task view opens.
- Windows Key + Break: System Properties opens.
- Windows Key + Up Arrow: This can maximize the size of the current window.
- Windows key + I: With this, you can open the setting app
- Windows key + R: With the help of this key, you can open the run command box.
- Windows key + L: With this key, you can lock your screen
Mozilla Firefox Shortcut Keys
Now we will share with you the Shortcut Keys of Mozilla Firefox. With this, you can make your browsing exciting and you will not have to use the mouse again and again.
- Alt + Left Arrow — Back a page
- Alt + Right Arrow — Forward a page
- Backspace — Back a page
- F11 —Display the current website in full-screen mode. Pressing F11 again will exit this mode
- F5 —Refresh the current page, frame, or tab
- Ctrl + (- or +) — Increase or decrease the font size, pressing ‘-‘ will decrease and ‘+’ will increase
- Esc — Stop page or download from loading
- Ctrl + Enter — Quickly complete an address. For example, type google in the address bar and press CTRL + ENTER to get http://www.google.com
- Ctrl + Shift + Del — Open the Clear Data window to quickly clear private data
- Shift + Enter — Complete a .net instead of a .com address
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter — Complete a .org address
- Ctrl + D — Add a bookmark for the page currently opened
- Ctrl + I — Display available bookmarks
- Ctrl + J — Display the download window
- Ctrl + N — Open a New browser window
- Ctrl + P — Print the current page/frame
- Ctrl + T — Opens a new tab
- Ctrl + F4 — Closes the currently selected tab
- Ctrl + Shift + T — Undo the close of a window
- Ctrl + Tab — Moves through each of the open tabs
- Spacebar — Moves down a page at a time
- Shift + Spacebar — Moves up a page at a time
- Alt + Down arrow — Display all previous text entered in a text box and/or available options on the drop
So these were the keyboard shortcuts. These are the shortcut keys that everyone needs to know if you work in computers or you want to learn computers. By the way, there are many shortcut keys on the computer. But these are some such shortcut keys that can make your work easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Keyboard Shortcut Keys To Insert Table?
Select the cells you want to format, then press Ctrl+Shift+T to apply or remove table formatting. This shortcut will either apply the default table formatting to the selected cells or remove table formatting.
Which Keyboard Shortcut Copies Information To The Clipboard?
Ctrl+C selects the text you want to copy. Place your cursor where you want the copied text to be pasted and press Ctrl+V.
What Are The Keyboard Shortcut Keys To Paste Special?
After you’ve copied the information, press Ctrl+Alt+V or Alt+E+S to bring up the Paste Special dialogue box.
You can also go to Home > Paste > Paste Special.
Keyboard Shortcut Key To Redo?
For Redo, you need to press the key combinations of Ctrl+Y. Then you can redo anything.
What Are Keyboard Shortcut Keys For Cut Copy Paste?
- For Cut: press Ctrl+X. Then you can cut something from your computer.
- For Copy: Press Ctrl+C. With this, you can copy items from your computer.
- For Paste: Press Ctrl+V. With this combination, you can paste your items where you want to paste them.